A first generation Korean American coupled with a half Peruvian half Scotts equals matrimonial bliss. Please join us on our journey to the alter and beyond.

True, legal identity of Liz revealed!

So who is this "Liz Lee"? Yes, indeed, this "Liz" is just a nick-name. My legal name (the name in all my documents) is:

Ji Hyun Lee
(those writing checks should write "Ji Hyun Lee")

So how did I end up with Liz? Well, in Korea, you are given a "Christian" name when you're baptised. My Christian name was Elizabeth. When I enrolled in school in the US, but registrar folks asked if I had an "American" name. My aunt remembered my Christian name and it stuck until highschool. That's when I met Tatum, who promptly shortened it to Liz.

So yes, I answer to all three names: Ji Hyun, Elizabeth, and Liz. Oh yeah, and Syphiliz too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home